I forgot to post that there's a new version of Oxidizer out.
As I’d fixed a few bugs, I’ve decided to release a 0.5.5 version.
- The bugs I’ve fixed are….
- Image save dialog maintains previous settings.
- Changing the height now updates the width again when the aspect is locked.
- Conistant labels for co-effs
- xform window now titled Transformations.
- Drag and drop from main window to Gene Pool would render a full render for the thumbnail rather
- than a preview.
- Allow drag and drop from Breeder Result Image Well to Gene Pool.
- Having no comment would crash conversion of genome to Lua format for scripts.
- Auto-preview extended to all windows, although there are still a few controls that have not been adjusted to use it.
- Auto-preview setting persistent between sessions, can be set in preferences.
- Render Movie as Stills now has jpeg, with quality setting, and 16 bit png options.
- Preview/Thumbnail Render preferences, allowing you to set the size of the longest dimension of the preview and limit the quality.
- Bigger preview image wells
- A few parameters now have sliders.
- Window size / positions are persistent between sessions.
As always its downloadable from Sourceforge.